Thursday, September 10, 2015

Update

Dear Followers:

I am still around, and gradually increasing in stamina.  Although I have as yet not regenerated enough brain cells to compose an acceptable blog post.

I have lofty standards.

I hope you've noticed.

Thank you for thinking about me.  When I feel strong enough to return to work, I will.

In the meantime, as one Follower wisely advised, I shall resist just thinking, which when you're - or and least I"m unwell - can be a scary undertaking, and apply my energies to just healing.

Thanks again for your interest and encouragement.

I will talk to you shortly.

Earl.  

7 comments:

YEKIMI said...

Good. Get better fast.

Sérgio said...

Get well soon. :-)

FFS said...

So happy to check in and not see the dog.

frank paradise said...

Take it easy Earl and cheers for the update.

Wendy M. Grossman said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

wg

Brian Fies said...

Very glad to hear it. Take care.

Rebecca said...

SO happy to see this. Please, just take all the time you need. Whenever you're ready, we will be here.